Fundraisers work hard to build and implement a long-term fundraising strategy to deliver the income their organisation needs. But you never know what’s around the corner and you may have to deal with unexpected or emergency calls for support.
Organisations need to retain the flexibility to implement unplanned for ‘special’ or ‘emergency’ campaigns in response to events. These campaigns may run alongside or instead of, suspended existing fundraising campaigns, but we do not always have the luxury of being able to ignore them.
ALAN CURTIS WILL WORK WITH YOU TO
- Design, implement and deliver one-off campaigns for:
– Funding shortfalls
– Capital appeals
– Affinity fundraising
- Development of Campaign Concept
- Production of materials required for campaign
- Digital publicity, PR and marketing support
- Ensuring that any Special or Emergency campaign causes minimal disruption to ongoing core fundraising activity
‘Please call me on 07801 695400 or email me at email@example.com if you would like to have an initial conversation about this or any of the other services I can provide’